Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
For theatre education auditions, students will submit performance or technical audition materials and will answer a written response. Students will also provide a headshot and resume.
Preparing Your Audition
- Choose whether you’d like to submit a performance video or a technical portfolio. Be mindful of which option allows you to present your strongest and most relevant skills.
- Instructions for preparing your performance audition can be found here.
- Instructions for preparing your technical audition can be found here.
Answering the Written Response Question:
- Consider the value of theatre education. Why have you chosen to pursue a career in this field?
- Elaborate on what skills, experiences, interests, and/or questions led you to choose this path.
- Discuss what you want to contribute to the field of theatre education.
- After responding to the question, you may include a link to an online portfolio or additional materials in the response space.